Welcome to Hentai Sky!

Helo everyone!! In this site you will find animated videos, cg and doujinshi which will be: Traps, futa and shota hentai... But I will keep posting other things too such as saccubus, nekos...etc..

Also, if you like my site and want it to keep up with more posts, pleaze spread it to your friends and follow the site on google!!

(Yaoi + Shota (Both Of them) = Lemon...Like Natsu Yasumi, etc..)

PASSWORD: hentaisky

If you come across with a hentai which link does NOT work (a.k.a dead link), please DO tell me about it either by reporting it at the comments section of the specific hentai or by send me a private e-mail from the "contact me" section!
Hope you enjoy my collection!! ^_^

~NzS

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hikari Onanie



Hikari Onanie












Deposit Files

This one is the best futa I've ever watched....Enjoy!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. any sites to find this streamed? or any free safe download sites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what you mean by free safe download sites, but if you just click the link under the images, you will download it for free. As for if it is safe, well yes, it is. Either you trust me and download it from the link or you google it... That simple...

    ReplyDelete